Published & copyrighted by ELECTRONIC ARTS
All trademarks belong to their respective owners
SimCity BuildIt is a city-building simulation game from the makers of SimCity.
The gameplay is very similar to SimCity. You need to build a city and make sure that it is sustainable, both environmentally and financially. You start off with a plot of land and a small amount of money, and from there you can build residential, commercial, and industrial zones. The game is free to play, but it does have in-game purchases.
The graphics are good, but not spectacular. The residents of your city are represented with different characters, and some of the buildings and other objects are animated.
Information about replayability of SimCity BuildIt
As with any city-building simulation, the replayability depends on how much you enjoy the game. The more you play, the more you unlock, so it's up to you how far you want to go.
If you like city-building simulation games, you will probably like this game. If you don't, you probably won't.
- You can build a city from scratch and make it your own
- You can share your city with friends on Facebook
- You get free coins from the game for each day you log in
- You can buy more land if you need it
- The game is free to play
- You can build commercial, residential, and industrial zones
- There are in-game purchases that help you progress faster
- The graphics are not as good as some other games
- The game is a bit slow
- The game can be glitchy